Monday, June 6, 2011

Tourist Visa for Indians

If you are in Netherlands and want to get Tourist Visa (Schengen Visa Application ) for your Parents .
You can apply for this Visa if you want to call your parents,wife or friends for upto 90 days.
first visit

Documents required
Cover Letter
Invitation letter
Photocopies of your Passport,
Copy of Residence Permit,
last three months Salary Slips
Company Overseas assignment letter
Legal invitation for tourist visa application from Gemeente Amsterdam Burgerzaken*

* this is the sponsor letter you have to get it from local municipal.It will cost you around 9 euros per person.

Applicant Document requirement

Schengen Visa Application form
two color photos
Bank statement(FD, saving account)

No comments:

Post a Comment